[bookshare-discuss] Re: languages

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 09:11:33 -0700

I wish there was a way to see the new books in English also, without any
hassle of going to another site,.  Cindy's lists are great but they don't
contain the synopsis which can sometime be helpful, if the powers at be
decide to enter them, that is.  It always annoys me to see synopsis:  None.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx