[bookshare-discuss] just submitted

Hi list!

I just submitted these books.  For the validators out there, please feel free
to contact me if you encounter any problems or have any questions with any of
the books I have submitted.  Thanks!

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Blue Twilight by Maggie Shayne

2. Twilight Hunger by Maggie Shayne

3. Career Counseling: A Holistic Approach by Vernon G. Zunker

4. Contracting With Organized Delivery Systems: Selecting, Evaluating, and
Negotiating Contracts (Apa Practitioner's Toolbox Series)

5. The Mental Health Professional's Guide to Managed Care

6. The First Interview: Revised for DSM-IV

7. Models for Multidisciplinary Arrangements: A State-By-State Review of
Options (Apa Practitioner's Toolbox Series)