[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:21:36 -0700

Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: just submittedSorry, Scott, I should have read
all of my messages before posting that one about what the submission form
really says.

Evan

    From: maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:15:51 -0400
    To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    *smile* Thanks!  I now calculate...every word counts as ten
characters...no
    matter what!  The confusing thing on the form was that it said 200
"WORDS"
    and not 200 "characters".  They might have to change the wording a bit.

    Maithe