[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:09:33 -0400

Way to go! I'm glad it all worked out for you. It can be so frustrating when that happens! Now, when I submit any books, I put the synopsis I plan to use in Word and trim it until the word count shows me the character count is under 200. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

maithe007 wrote:
Well, I finally beat the computer! *L* I think it was the short synopses that were doing me in. I just uploaded these books. For any of you who might validate any of these, please make sure to contact me if you encounter any problems or have any questions. I can be reached at maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Maithe Shadow of the Moon by Rebecca York Another Chance, Another Time by Catherine Snodgrass Feathre On The Wind by Catherine Snodgrass Embrace The Twilight by Maggie Shayne Bread & Spirit: Therapy With the New Poor : Diversity of Race, Culture, and Values (A Norton Professional Book) by Harry J. Aponte Montana Skies by Kay Stockham Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (with InfoTrac) by
Gerald Corey; Marianne Schneider Corey, Patrick Callanan
Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy, Third Edition by

Samuel T. Gladding, Theodore P Remley, Jr., Charles H. Huber

THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP COUNSELING, Sixth Edition by Gerald Corey

Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy by

IRVIN D. YALOM

Therapist's Guide to Substance Abuse Intervention (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional) by

Sharon L. Johnson

Constructive Therapies: Volume 1 by

Michael F. Hoyt, Editor

Theory-Based Treatment Planning for Marriage and Family Therapists: Integrating Theory and Practice by
Diane R. Gehart, Amy R. Tuttle
THE EXPANDED FAMILY LIFE CYCLE: INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, AND SOCIAL PERSPECTIVES, THIRD Edition by

BETTY CARTER, MONICA McGOLDRICK