[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Patti Johnson <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:41:39 -0500

I wondered the same thing, what was the title of the book, it sounds like something I may like; I also don't care fore all the explicits in most romances. Not necessary at all. And I belong to a Christian church which is a derivative of the Church of Christ, so we three have something in common.

Patti

On 1/27/2011 9:34 AM, Ana Jacob wrote:
Oh? I love romances, but I'm picky about them. The problem I have with too many of them is too much lust and sex and not enough real love, or even a credible plot. I'm a member of the Church of Christ too. I haven't met many, if any, church of Christ members apart from people at our church, so good to meet you. I'll definitely try this book once it's been proofed. I did volunteer but couldn't quite get the hang of it. But I'll add this title to my list of must read books. uh, PS. What is the title? I don't see it in your email, or am I just missing something?