[bookshare-discuss] Re: it's going to be a party!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:53:59 -0800 (PST)

And sunny and high 60s in Southern California. My
daughter visited from San Francisco last weekend and
it was warmer in S.F. As you Northern Californa
residents know, that's unusual. She blames global
warming.

Personally, I'd like some of that snow. Even after
living out here for 45 years, I miss it, especially in
December.

G.Cindy

--- Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually it is very nice and sunny low 70's in
> Northern California,
> not to make ya guys feel jealous of me, hah hah hah
> hah!
>
> On 3/8/08, Amber Wallenstein
> <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yay for friends!  We all must be bored with the
> bad weather!
> > Amber
> > Book blog:
> > http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
> > I have accepted a seat in the House of
> Representatives, and thereby have
> > consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the
> ruin of our children. I
> > give
> > you this warning that you may prepare your mind
> for your fate.
> > John Adams
> > E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email
> > bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >   Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
> Subject line.  To get a list
> itself in the subject line.
> >

> --
> Chela Robles