[bookshare-discuss] graphic audio was Re: comic books as literature

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:45:19 -0400

for those interested, check out some DC comics, as well as a bunch of other stuff at graphic audio. Think I advertized this site before. These guys do a truly fantastic job. Their slogan is "a movie in your mind, and that's precisely what it is. I'll post the list of dramatized series they produce below the link.

www.graphicaudio.net

Here's the current list:
blood bond, dc comics, deathlands, deathstalker, the destroyer, doomsday warrior, eagles, the executioner, the first mountain man, Mack Bolan, Mark Dalton, outlanders, rogue angel, Serrano Legacy, Snakes on a Plane, Stony man, the survivalist.
enjoy!