[bookshare-discuss] Re: good news for Mystery Book Club fans

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:39:38 -0500

You are right Ann about this book not being a typical romance, mystery.  I
had a great time scanning and reading it as i went, and was intrigued by the
opening sentence, smile.  Is a good story.  Love the main characters too.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.