[bookshare-discuss] games in the room

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank everyone (Lissi, Evan, Phyllis, Jake, Mayrie, Gail, Louise, E.,
and I think I am forgetting someone!) who came to play last night in the
bookshare room!

  We talked about playing tonight at 7:30 p.m. eastern but I just can't seem to
wake up enough yet (though I've been awake for a few hours).

  If y'all want to get another game started I might come and join you later if
I wake up more. (I hope that made sense!)

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!