[bookshare-discuss] Re: funny formatting

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:26:26 -0600

I would guess that you are reading this in Braille, and that you've been stricken by the m- demon. The m- disappears when converted into Braille, or, I think it also disappears in Kurzweil (but don't quote me on that one).

If I'm correct, you could possibly convert m dashes to two hyphens before converting it into Braille. Then everything would translate fine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>