[bookshare-discuss] fair rated books

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:40:26 -0400

Is Bookshare doing anything about replacing fair scans with better ones, do
they keep books that have been uploaded and were rated fair and redo them,
just curious.  I looked and the book Thorn in my Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs,
which Marissa helped me upload, is still rated fair.
I don't have the book any more to re scan plus I just don't have the
patience to sit with a scanner and computer like the rest of you good folks
do.
I would like to see this book re uploaded and an excellent scan.
Patti