[bookshare-discuss] Re: error messages

  • From: tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:56:48 -0500

I wonder if it's bookshare too. I'm using Serotek's DocuScan plus which always does a fantastic job but took me a couple times today trying to download a book, a month or more ago now on my phone, while the book downloaded and was the title and synopsis and title of the book I wanted, what was actually downloaded had nothing to do with the actual book i wanted so not sure what is going on. I hope everyone is getting their books today too, after a couple tries i did get mine.
 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.