[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: e: Re: What went wrong [bookshare-discuss

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 16:44:39 -0400

Hey, that's funny!

I didn't rob the cradle. I just was a Defense Worker who didn't want a day off.
Brenda Mueller

From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: Re: What went wrong
[bookshare-discuss
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 8:26 PM
Hi, Cindy,

Could you add me to your list? I was on it, had some phone
problems and ISP problems.  It took a couple of weeks to
resolve
things.  I'm afraid some emails got bounced around, and
I got
bounced from a list or two.  I'm finally convinced that
it's safe
to ask if you can add me again.  Thank you.

Brenda Mueller

From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx
[bookshare-discuss
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
And things were going so well, but here are those
pesky
publisher qualities back, with no synopses either
in the
new book list or once you've linked the book.
thought that, except for one or two now and then,
we'd
gotten past that.
So disapointed.