[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: SEPARATE PAGES FOR BOOKS IN ENGLISH, BOOKSIN SPANISH, AND BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:15:18 -0400

Dear Brenda and Volunteer Friends,

I agree, Brenda. It's called growing pains. Bookshare is steadily improving. I'm sure the administration is keeping tabs on our opinions and suggestions and taking them in to account as they tackle one improvement after another. It's good that we express our concerns which helps them to identify and prioritize what needs to be done.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brenda Mueller" <brendin@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: kagey <kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:38:32 -0500

Hello Listers,
Lucky those Spanish persons who can join Bookshare for nothing.
How about someone from Bookshare support composing a grant so
that readers who use English books could receive a discount on
their membership or a free membership.
And I do not believe that you addressed my suggesttion that you
divide the new books added into three sections: English,
children, and Spanish books.  Grant or no grant: all of our time
is valuable.
knowledge.  lueders
kageylucy%sbcglobalsionet