[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: Hey All Did You Know The Following AboutBookshare and Overdrive?

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:36:45 -0600

Hello Jamie.
I don't guess you'd know about the quality of BRF files would you you being visually oriented, bless your heart, smiles. Also would these folks have books that bookshare would not?? In that case it might be worth pursuing. on the other hand I have more books than I will ever read in my life!!
Thanks bunches for all you do.
Best
Jack