[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: Hey All Did You Know The Following About Bookshare and Overdrive?

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 00:10:07 -0600

Hehehe True Chela.
Well!
That leaves me out. I haven't had a library card in over ten years and have no plans to get one. I live out in the sticks. Nearest library is 15 miles away. And the quality of service is such that, I was advised when borrowing some books on tape that I was to "listen! to these. Well what did the lady Think I was going to do with them? One wonders
My Very best to all
Jack