[bookshare-discuss] Re: drama from a blind perspective

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:19:46 -0500

I love having a copy of a play to read before I go to it. Now that I have my braillenote and can take a book around in portable form I could take the play to the theater and have descriptions of scenes and movement. I have never done that with a notetaker thoug I remember lugging big braille volumes to stagings of Shakespeare plays.

E.