[bookshare-discuss] Re: downloads successful

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:55:06 -0500

I am a real Clive Cussler fan.  I have been downloading some of his books.  I
also downloaded "Wings" by Danielle Steel and one by Janet Dailey.
I agree, there are so many good books to choose from.
I know I will make suggestions for a particular book if I don't see.
I can't wait for my braille note to come back so I can use it to read books
instead of the computer.
Rita and Camille