[bookshare-discuss] Re: do the support people respond to questions?

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:40:58 -0800

Hi JO:
Two weeks isn't that long to wait.  I'd give it till the end of next week,
keeping in mind that this Monday is a Federal holiday, and then ask
Bookshare about it.  I seem to remember someone saying that NLS sends out
eligibility reports to Bookshare on Wednesdays--I don't remember who said it
or when, but that's what I remember, and then again, it all depends on when
Bookshare submits a request for disability to NLS.  I know you're very
anxious and excited, but two weeks isn't all that long and I know it'll
happen soon for you.
Shannon