[bookshare-discuss] Re: do the support people respond to questions?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:38:32 -0500

Hi, Brenda. Yes, when you join Bookshare, it says on the site what various
ways you can verify your disability. For those of us who are members of NLS,
it's sometimes easier to just use that form of verification, but it's in no
way the only way. I did use NLS for my verification, and it worked well for
me. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.