[bookshare-discuss] Re: correcting books after download

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:22:36 -0700

Hi, Don. It sounds like a lot of the errors you're encountering are indeed
scanner errors and not translation errors. I've fixed some of those errors
myself in books I've both validated and books I've downloaded for my own
personal reading. How do you read your books, on a notetaker of some sort?
You can just make the changes as you go along and save the book to replace
the one you've downloaded with your added corrections. I don't believe it's
recommended that you submit a replacement copy from a BRF file, so I don't
think that would be an option, but if you wanted to correct the errors for
your own benefit, go ahead. I do. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.