[bookshare-discuss] Re: copyright

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:04:13 -0600

I don't believe that is a problem at all.
So far as I understand the ruels, any book published any where
in the world can be scanned and placed on bookshare.
I have downloaded and read a poul anderson book published in
England.  There was a similar addition published in the US, but
there was a seperate englisyh addition.
There are several J. k. Rowling books published only in england
which were scanned for the Harry Potter fans amoung us.
So Go Ahead scan them books!