[bookshare-discuss] Re: copying problem

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:15:04 -0500

I find it easier to plug a USB cord from my pc directly to my braille note. I find it easier. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. That is why I asked the questions. Ann, if you are going to correct my spelling please do me the curtisy of doing it off list.

Rita

----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalia Sulca" <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:04:36 -0400

Hi all,

Excuse me if I sound sharp, but with SD cards costing $20.00 and thumb
drives about $30.00 and bargains galore all over the net the *only*
reason to use Activesync is to synchronize one's work and home planner
and email contacts. Use the right tool for the job. If you're just
copying files, (one P not two), then using a card or a thumb drive is
quicker and easier by far! I'm a firm believer in not aggravating
myself. Activesync aggravates me. I don't have an office job where I
need to sync my address book and calendar. So I don't use it. Too
much trouble for no returns.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit