[bookshare-discuss] Re: converting daisy books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:59:06 -0600

Hi Tina,

Do you download books directly to your Braille Note or to your computer?  I
can't help with a Braille Note, but could help if you download them to a
computer and then to a compact flash.  If you like, you can write to me
offlist at:
siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I can't help with your Braille Note, but I have a Braille Lite.

Best,

Sue S.