[bookshare-discuss] computer problems and mutliple submitions

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 04:24:19 -0700

hi everyone,
my computer is on its last leg and before dell comes to rid me of this
problematic hard drive, i will be submitting several books. i was going to wait
as i had planned to get copies of the print books to someone and have the books
proofed that way. because i lost some of my data while the hard drive sputtered
and choked, i am not able to contact that person privately. i am only glad i
remember bookshare's email addy or i couldn't even send this message.

the following books that will be submitted are:
stackin paper  1 and 2
trife llife to lavish 1 and 2
mina's joint

and though it pained me to do so, a new copy of torn.
true to the game 1 and 2