[bookshare-discuss] Re: changing e-mail address

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:31:27 -0600

Hi,,, Kathleen!

You will have to unsubscribe first..   Then when you are ready, you can
subscrube again.  The correct address is:

www.bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the subject line just write the word unsubscribe..

Then if you want to resubscribe, you would use this same address I gave you
annd put subscribe on the subject line.