[bookshare-discuss] Re: can't play books on victor stream

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:54:18 -0600

To add to this, kurzweil did their thing and you can download a book from
within kurzweil but it seems like if a book is download directly from the
website, then opening the book in kurzweil kurzweil can't determine if it is
BRF or daisy and brings up a list of formats and for example I did the HTML but
kurzweil can't convert it and bookshare needs to fix that, the book unzips fine
but the format is confusing to kurzweil but doing a search from the online
search in kurzweil no problem.