[bookshare-discuss] braille formatt problem

  • From: Rick Roderick <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

Perhaps, someone has an answer for this.  When I receive BRF files, I get
the impression that they are Unix files.

When I view the newspapers with the BrailleNote here at work, I get
paragraphs.  When I view them the Braille Lite M40 that I have at home, I
usually get an extra space between paragraphs, not a blank line and two
spacees.  When I turn on controls characters on the BLT, I find a lot of
line feeds without corresponding carriage returns.  What can I do to get
these files to paragraph properly?

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx