[bookshare-discuss] Re: borrowing an assortment of books from the library

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:14:28 -0500

Quite true.

I suspect they are doing that too.

But I have done presenations at the library about different technology I use, and when I got my VR Stream brought it over to show them. Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>