[bookshare-discuss] Re: book uploaded

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:40:00 -0500

Hi, Cindy. Most people here do use Internet Explorer so I doubt that would
have anything to do with it, or if it did, none of us would have that
problem. <smile> That's interesting that so many people have problems with
punctuations in the file name field but you didn't that time. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.