[bookshare-discuss] Re: book uploaded

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:20:59 -0700

So it was not the apostrophe in the title in my upload difficulty in
submitting The Woodsman's Daughter.  Oh well, the mystery continues.  But at
least thankfully I got it to upload.  Funny little gremlins in my path at
every turn it seems sometimes!  <g>

Thanks for telling me and the list, Cindy.

Rik