[bookshare-discuss] Re: book submitted: The Stupids

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you shely I believe it is by the same author who wrote the bossom series.
That is awsome that we have more of her books I have another 2 awaiting aprobal
by her The 18th Emergency and A Blossom Promise. i am currently worining on
Danger n the Desert. It is children's book I had to read for my children's it
corse. I will submit it today probably. Thanks again

Anastasia

http://mail.yahoo.com