[bookshare-discuss] Re: book jacket information location

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:47:03 -0600

No, does not say "book jacket information," that is just the physical
location of the synopsis, author information or articles about the book in
magazines and / or newspapers. NLS says "book jacket information," to tell
you as a reader that the information isn't from NLS sources or just articles
from newspapers, etc.

Curtis Delzer