[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] Indecies and such

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:43:59 -0500

While Bookshare's official policy may not require one to scan and submit =
book with indecies, but I find them essential when researching material.
One of the reasons why I'm absolutely against RFBD is that because the
organization believes that there is no use for these items.  For those =
books
whose authors/editors have deemed it necessary to include and index,
generally someone will find a use for it.  I generally try to do as much =
as
I can to ensure that the index is as usable as I can make it. =20

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services