[bookshare-discuss] Re: bard question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:21:18 -0700

Traci, you can get book cartridges from APH of 2GB, but if you really want
to put books on your DTBM (digital talking book machine) you can buy thumb
drives up to 32GB, only be sure to buy those that have no software on them
(Sandisk drives are dicey at best. If you go to the Bardtalk web site, you
can look at FAQ's and also find out which flash drives are recommended. You
can plug the flash or thumb drive in the side of your digital player.
Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____