[bookshare-discuss] Re: banned books on bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:37:13 -0400

I suspect that all spiritual practice leads to soul wisdom.

To the Christians that is toward Christ.

To the Buddhists it is toward enlightenment.

For some interesting books on the subject you may want to check out these bookshare titles.

going home  Jesus and Buddha as Brothers
Living Buddha Living Christ

Thomas Merton also wrote a book about Zen though he was a Trapist monk.

Wicca teaches tolerance of human beings, care of the planet and care and protection of animals.

Gandhi said a society can be measured by how well it treats its animals.

Perhaps it is time for me to stop writing email and go to sleep.

I am fortunate to know you folks.

You help me get through difficult times.

E.