[bookshare-discuss] animal books of old

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:59:05 -0700 (PDT)

Patti mentions that Beautiful Joe is written from the
point of view of the dog and along the lines of Black
Beauty.  Another book I read as a child that made a
deep impression on me was entitled Tales of a Donkey.
It was written from the point of view of the donkey
and, like Beautiful Joe, along the lines of Black
Beauty in that the donkey had good and cruel masters
and many adventures. Are any of you old enough to have
read it or had it read to you? I'll see if I can find
it anywhere.

Cindy
-

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail