[bookshare-discuss] adding synopses to book in collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

How does one as synopses to a book in the collection
that doesn't have any?  I noticed that Bundle of Joy?
does't have any. Having read the book myself, I wrote
both a long and a short and sent them to Gustavo, but
I don't know if he can put them in or if a reader has
to download the book and add them or if the book from
the collection, the Excellent one and not the
original, goes on the download list to have the
synopses added.

If someone here knows how to add them and would be
willing to, I can send you the synopses.