[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question about page numbering

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:36:37 -0400

Please do not delete the page numbers prior to submitting to bookshare. The
page numbers helps us validators determine if a book is complete.  The worst
case scenario is when there are no page numbers and no page breaks. I don't
know of any way of determining if a book is complete without reading it. And
some subjects just don't interest me, so I will release the book and it will
sit there until someone finds the subject of interest. I know of other
validators that do the same.