[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question about page numbering

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:48:20 -0500

Hi!  If you are reading a book in the BRF format, I believe those exra page
numbers are for the Braille pages.  If you make sure that the page numbers
are on the very first or last line of the page with no carriage returns
before or after them respectively, the Bookshare tool for stripping footers
and headers should get rid of the print page numbers.  Hope this helps!

Jana