[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist: The Hunt (mystery)

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:23:06 -0600

Rusty,

You might want to try sending this question again, except that this
time, instead of replying to an unrelated topic, you should make this
an entirely new thread.  Since this message is tacked on to the end of
another topic, it is unlikely to be noticed or responded to.  I don't
have an answer for you, but I thought that if you made this a new
thread, you were more likely to receive one.
Courtney