[bookshare-discuss] Wish Lists for 07/23/2012

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:51:49 +0000

Hi everyone,

Please find the fiction and nonfiction wish lists attached, as well as the
being scanned list.

To add a book to the wish list please FIRST check the collection to make sure
it's not already there and, if it's not, please email the title and author to:

When deciding on a book to proofread, please make sure NOT to check out books
labeled "Priority." I know there has been some confusion and I apologize! Those
books are not meant for volunteers to check out!

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative

Join us in celebrating our 10th