[bookshare-discuss] Will PQ books ake over?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:11:15 -0800 (PST)

Excellent question, Liz. Hopefully we'll get a note
about what publishers are providing books and what
their condition is. Then we can scan and validate from
other publishers instead and not duplicate work,
unless we want a particular book sooner than it will
get into the collection otherwise, or want it
available in braille as well as daisy and don't want
to wait for the system to enable that. smile

G.Cindy

> Monica, will PQ books take over so that we're not
> scanning anymore?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/