[bookshare-discuss] Which URL to connect to?

  • From: "Barbara J. Wagreich" <bjwagreich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:46:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Listers:

Several weeks ago, I connected to one of the urls mentioned in one of the emails that had a list of New York Times bestsellers that will be scanned in the future. (I already know about the list of NY times bestsellers that have already been scanned.) But since then I have been unable to find the url address that has this list. I thought it was on www.jbrownell.com, but it's not there (or was removed).

Does anyone on this list know the URL for that list?

Many thanks!
Barbara Wagreich