[bookshare-discuss] What to do with all my Braille books?

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:26:58 -0400

I have a bunch of them lying around the house taking up quite a lot of space. Got a bunch of R. L. Stine books as well as various other stuff including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Is there a site where I could arrange to sell them? or perhaps donate them in bulk to some organization that'll want them? Thanks for any help!