[bookshare-discuss] Re: What new books?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:09:11 -0700

Did you go to the link posted in the original message? That did show me a list
of new books. I think if you go directly to bookshare and browse the new books,
you'll not only see both Spanish and English, but that page takes a day or so
to update. At least this is my recall from previous discussion.

Scott