[bookshare-discuss] Re: What new books?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:12:05 -0500

If you aren't seeing any new books, then you didn't follow the instructions
included in the message that I sent out.  You have to use the link I
provided or go to the place where I got the link.  Otherwise, you'll have to
wait until tomorrow when Bookshare updates the New Books list on the site.
The books were added to the collectionlate this afternoon, though, and can
be downloaded  now.

Gerald

  _____