[bookshare-discuss] Re: Welcome Stacey!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:01:06 -0600

I was gonna buy a Braillenote but the price in my region anyway, even with
the discount members of Bookshare get, was a lot more than a Braille Lite
Millinneum 40 so I have ordered it instead.  Can't wait to get it!!

I need an upgrade too, Shelley, but this computer still works okay so it
will have to wait.  Internet Explorer is really getting SlooooooW!  <lol>

Sue S.