[bookshare-discuss] Re: Volunteering and validating

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:29:12 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Since I am a registered volunteer as well, someone who isn't
registered to validate will have to answer that one. I know I get credit for
my submissions and validations, and I'm assuming, even if someone isn't
registered to validate, they'd still get credit for the submissions. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.