[bookshare-discuss] Re: Volunteering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

Good, Natalie. We need a lot of validators. Plus, it's
fun. Pick a book that you'd like to read -- there are
plenty of genres, and books long and short. You can do
the minimum, but it's more fun, in my opinion, to take
a book you'd like to read and make corrections as you
go.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com